Wednesday 18 January 2017

10 LESSONS FROM 2016 TO APPLY IN 2017!!!


2016 was a life-defining year for me. I became a medical doctor, finally. Became more open minded about people, places. Things! Made new friends, gave up very old harmful friendships. Lots of disappointments and blessings intertwined. Lost a best friend. Had...have a new one.๐Ÿ˜Š Travelled, learned to start enjoying my own company the most. Got a job and started to become fully responsible for myself.

So straight to lessons learned:

1.) No one, nothing, no person is indispensable. Except family.

2.) Remove yourself from toxic relationships and people and situations. If you care so much pray for them from afar!

3.) Handle bad situations with a lot of positiveness, for therein you'll find the true test of your character and be stronger, and truly decipher who your frienemies are.

4.) Family is not only by blood.

5.) Some new "friends" are worse than the devil.

6.) Be careful who you become indebted to.

7.) My smiles don't always mean happy. And that's okay!

8.) Not every addiction is a bad thing.

9.) I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to and achieve most of my goals, with God on my side.

10.) My ultimate goal in this life, is to be H-A-P-P-Y!!!



Feel free to add your new year lessons in the comments' section and let me learn from you too!

From me to you, HAVE A BLAST IN THIS NEW YEAR 2017 DARLINGS!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜


Da'alu!

9 comments:

  1. Well i learnt alot from last year, i really dont comment on blogs but i think i will do cos i tag you as family (Mgbidi Amaka)... Now back to things i learnt last year that will be a guide to my 2017...

    1.) Focus on being a better person for yourself. Last year i spent so much energy, time and money in making family and friends happy (this is not bad) but along the way i forgot about my self. So this year i promised to make my self happy, go to the movies, east lots on Nkwobi if possible alone.

    2.) I spent so much time on my job, infact i have not gone on leave for the past two years, this year i will spend lots of time to rest and bond with myself as i have spent most of time at work and on my laptop.

    3.) will keep the rest to myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother. Your comment is very well appreciated, and very REAL too. Please continue to leave your comments here on the blog.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š thanks again!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.

    Your number 2 and 3 got to me personally. I'm adopting them.


    My ultimate lesson amongst others I have learnt is:

    1. Don't fake a relationship with God. You can fool the world with a pious and Christian Outlook, but you can't "WASH" God with that one! Have a true relationship/friendship with him, na him get mouth pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell them! Nice one Teco ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

      Delete
  5. I am not sure if there is much to add to the list. Your write-up kind of captured most of what i experienced and learnt from in 2016. I achieved Great success all to the Glory of God and rose from being in a little position to a manager. All i can say is that patience is key. If i was not patient, i don't think 2016 would have been that great. But i do have some regrets in 2016. I entered into an agreement without fully assessing the profitable risks in it and going for less than i am worth. I can only advice people to really analyse any business deal they seek to enter into and assess the risk (s) and pray to God before doing anything. In the year, 2017, any deal i make must be very profitable to me. I won't rush to sign an agreement but rather wait and take my time. Thanks for this post Doc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too, Ehi. And thanks for sharing your lesson ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  6. Number nine is my pick of the lot. Absolutely nothing is impossible unto him that believes especially if its Gods will.
    I started applying that principle in November.

    A little one from me
    Revelation is superior to any form of Wisdom.
    A word from God is superior to the excellence of a million heads put together. When things go wrong,wisdom quickly becomes foolishness, and there is no rescue!!
    Whereas God can never go wrong bcos his words are deeds.they were done before he spoke them.he had called the end from the beginning, nothing in the middle can stop it.

    Get closer and closer till you get revelation and start living without worries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boss!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป thanks!

    ReplyDelete