Wednesday 11 July 2018

Birthday 2018


*sigh*

For the first time in my life, I feel so unprepared for this day. I’ll explain.

Usually I have goals for every year leading up to today. And I’ve always accomplished them all these years. So today is usually kind of like the celebration of those accomplishments.

But not today.
I’m so far away from where I want to be. Can’t shake off this feeling of being so behind my peers. This year has been littered with disappointments, crazy challenges and just terrible experiences. I feel myself becoming this withdrawn person who’s scared of everyone because of the huge blows “people” have dealt me. 

I digress.

I somehow even lost focus trying to build other people’s dreams and forgot mine in the process! There’s soooo much more to be accomplished, so many more things to get done, even more hurdles to cross, many places to be...and I feel I’m nowhere near any of these!!!

But it’s my birthday and if not for anything, I’m grateful to the Almighty for life. And when there is life, there is hope. And I remember the times I prayed for the things I have now, and I am indeed blessed to have got this far.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UCHENNA BENEDICTA OHANUSI, favoured by God Himself. Trust your own journey, for everything that has happened, is happening and will happen to you, is according to His will and for His own divine purpose. All will be made clear in due time.

Selah!

#Uchennagaemeriri


No comments:

Post a Comment