Sunday 20 November 2016

WELCOME! FIRST POST!! YAAY!!!😁


Hi people!

So the blog is finally up and running, yaaay!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Wanted it to be perfect, but also realized that I'd never just START if that thought continued. So...this is better! This way we, you and I, help grow the blog together!!! I am sooo excited! Haha!

This blog is basically about anything and everything. I am interested in sooooo many things I couldn't quite own a blog that would be centered on just a few of them. From creative writing to blogging about my "adventurous" life(lol!) to social issues to just plain "amebo"(yup!),
this blog really is just about everything.

Why now? I don't know really. I just put it off for too long and gave myself excuses upon excuses. Majorly about finishing medical school first anyway. That's done now(thankfully)  and hopefully I haven't lost my "touch".

I hope you my esteemed readers will follow this blog ardently and hopefully enjoy my posts. And oh feel free to drop your comments everytime, starting from this post. Would love to hear from you!

We begin! *clears throat* I HEREBY DECLARE THE LUCY OHANS' BLOG OPEN!!!!!

Da'alu!




amebo = 'gist/gossip' (Nigeria's pidgin language)
da'alu  = 'thank you'  (Nigeria's Igbo language)

13 comments:

  1. Love it already. And by the way... You haven't lost your touch. Kudos to you and good luck! May the big bucks begin to roll in (I know this is your passion but some good money in addition don't hurt one bit...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know who this is...thanks for the vote of confidence! And yep, it don't hurt at all! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear. Glad to see u living out ur dream and doing what u were created for. Kudos n keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is what it is, great things start with small beginnings, winners don't quit n quitters don't win. Power on Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait. You have got a fannin me already. Big ups babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait. You have got a fannin me already. Big ups babe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr Uchi you got the mojo to make this a long-term success. Shake the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks people. I appreciate you allπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete